Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29 2015


Well friends and family, there isn’t a whole lot to write about this week. We have been really busy getting all of our baptism forms ready for the month of July. We have truly met some awesome people that are going to get baptized in July. It’s so awesome to know that I’m here in this exact place for a specific reason: to meet some of these people personally and give them the message that will change their eternity. I seriously love it here, and I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything. If you’re thinking about going on a mission, I promise you with all my heart that you will never regret it.

This week we went to go visit a hermana that has a huge huge dog. It’s a mix between a Saint Bernard and a lab I think. but it’s really really big haha. Like 5 feet tall when it stands up. Anyway we were visiting the hermana and when it came time to leave, we stood up and I guess we scared the dog haha. It comes running full speed at me and my life flashed before my eyes. I thought I was gonna be man down haha. But it just bit me on the hand. It wasn’t bad though. Number of times I’ve been bit by dogs here on the mission: 4. haha so many funny things happen on the mission.

This week a member in our ward had a baby. My companion and I were the first ones to hold him. It’s seriously such a weird feeling to hold a baby so new. Some people think we are born with sins, but there is no way that’s true. Babies are born pure, and they’re alive in Christ. This Sunday I’m going to be giving the baby the blessing in sacrament meeting. That will be new haha. I’ve never done that before, but I’m sure it’ll be fine. 

Not too much to write about this week. Thanks for all the prayers and support! Please keep praying for me and my companion, for our safety and success.

Love Elder Dahlin


Ps. Happy 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment