Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30 2016

Wow there is seriously so much to write this week. I'll just hit the main points yeah?
So Elder Gonzalez called last week and he said he didnt feel good. It was like 8:50 at night. He wanted a blessing. So we went over there and he was just like laying in his bed dying. He felt horrible. We were talking for a while and I somehow knew he was going to ask me to give him the blessing. I went into the other room and asked God to help me know how to help Elder Gonzalez be an instrument in His hands. I gave him the blessing and I dont even remember what I said. The next day we went over to their house to go to lunch because we always eat together. They weren't there when we got there so we just went inside and waited and I was washing their dishes when all the sudden I hear the door burst open and Elder Gonzalez runs in singing and dancing and he was so happy haha. I asked him if he was better and he said he was good as new. Many people will say this is a coincidence, but I know for a fact that we have been blessed with the authority of God to heal the sick, raise the dead, and to work other miracles according to our faith and the will of God. It was such an awesome experience for me.
Yesterday we were walking down the street and we saw this lady that was sitting outside her house just thinking. We went up to her and started to talk to her. We just sat there with her and gave the first lesson about the restoration. She was super attentive and at the end she was like "hey elders can I tell you guys something?" She was like "the other day I was thinking so much about God and what he wants of me." She said she was praying so hard to know the truth and to recieve an answer. That's why we are here as missionaries. To be the answer to someones prayers. This week we seriously went to work haha. We had a zone record of 15 new investigators and we are getting ready to go back to work this week and save souls.
I know that God loves us and that's why he has sent us here as missionaries. so that more people can learn of him and really learn how to follow his will.
The presthood is restored and we have all we need to make promises with God and live with him again.

Love Elder Dahlin





I got hurt playing soccer haha. I have grown to love this sport!


A random Jesus statue. These things are normal here.


My companion ate too much spicy sauce and got sick haha. You can pretty much say he blew chunks everywhere.

This little grandma is so small!!



No comments:

Post a Comment