Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3 2015

Hey next week I’m going to start another email but just to my family and then from there they’re going to put it on my Facebook! Sorry haha but having so many people on it makes it take forever to load. 

We finished off July with 2 more baptisms. Diana and Jardy. Two awesome kids! This month will probably be one of the months that stands out the most in my mission. We have seen so many miracles and so many people change. I know miracles exist now. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of his children. We were lucky enough to be the missionaries that would help these people become closer to our Heavenly Father. Now I have to work harder and harder to have more months like July of 2015. 

I have like no time, but I want you all to know that the mission is still the best. Even on bad days it’s the best. God lets everything happen for a reason. He knows the plan PERFECTLY. Sometimes we don’t know why some things happen in our lives, but if we trust in God and trust in that he knows the plan perfectly, then it’s okay. We don’t have to understand it perfectly because we know that he DOES. If we can trust in him and trust in his plan, everything is going to be okay. And we are going to be able to realize that each experience we have strengthens us and makes us better people. 

The mission is the best. I’m learning about God, myself, other people. The food is great, the people are awesome. 
I know the Church that Jesus Christ established when he was here has been restored to the earth through Joseph Smith. I know that he loves us. And that he wants us to return and live with him again. And that’s why obedience is so important. No unclean thing can live in his presence. So we should try to be better every day. I love the gospel. And I’m more excited than ever to be here sharing this happiness with the people of Lima Peru.


Love Elder Dahlin

At the templo with our awesome convert Sandro and some members of one of my favorite families ever. La familia Estella.

How many Peruvian flags do you see? I counted 27

I baptized Diana and my comp baptized Jardy

No comments:

Post a Comment