Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24 2015

Aloha!
I’m going to start writing smaller letters cause I always run out of time and then don’t have time to write to everyone! But this week was really good. We saw a miracle! We are visiting a guy that’s been an investigator for like 2 years. He just can’t commit to baptism. So we visited him and told him that we aren’t going to be able to visit him anymore cause we have a lot of other people to visit. We knocked on his door and he answers and is crying and limping. I guess like half an hour before he was playing football and like broke his ankle. He said he twisted it super bad. So we taught him about faith and kinda burned him a little bit haha.. But then I gave him a blessing and we left. We came back like 2 days later and he was walking and laughing and he was almost back to normal. A lot of people will say that that’s how it works, the body can heal and what not. But being there firsthand and seeing how bad his ankle was, I can say that I know the priesthood is real. 

I have the best family in the world and I got a package from them. The letters are always the best part haha even though the candy is way good from the US :)  I’m seeing more than ever the importance of family. Not just because they send me packages but because it’s the place where we can feel the most love and we can go back to our Heavenly Father with them! Ah I’m already out of time. But I’m going to put in a few pictures that we took this week. 
Have a good week and talk to you all soon!

Love Elder Dahlin


No comments:

Post a Comment