Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27 2015

This week I really understood how happy this work makes me. The best feeling is seeing other people being happy. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about love and happiness, and to be the one going from house to house sharing these things is so awesome. There is nothing else I could want more.

We visited the sister of Jorge (a recent convert that we baptized on the 18), and she’s so cool! She said that she was jealous that Jorge was able to be baptized haha and so we invited her and she accepted a date to be baptized too! We’ll see how it goes with her. We are seriously being so blessed with tons of people to teach and baptize. This week we are going to have 2 more baptisms! Both of them are 9 years old and they’re so awesome. I’m going to baptize the little girl and my companion is going to baptize the boy. Haha these little kids love us so much.. They love the missionaries. That’s something that I’m definitely going to miss when the mission comes to an end.

Well there isn’t much to write this week. Tomorrow is Independence Day here in Peru! So next week I’m sure there will be some pictures of some fiestas patrias and lots and lots of banderas.

The mission is great. The people love us. The food is better than ever. My companion is awesome. And we are learning probably even more than we are teaching about God and his love for us.

Have a good week and thanks for all the emails and all the support :)


Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment