Monday, February 23, 2015

Feb 23 2k15

Familia y amigos!!

Wow so much happened this week!! We moved houses! And we also received news that they are going to remove 2 missionaries from our ward. So instead of 4 there will be 2. So we moved to a smaller house and right now the 4 of us are living in a little tiny room. It’s soooo small and uncomfortable. But lo bueno es que maƱana tenemos cambios. And then after that si o si sera mas comodo. Tomorrow we have changes so after that it’ll be much much better! 

The priesthood is so real. A week ago my toe was killing me haha. Not at first, but as my nail started to grow back it was a lot worse. My comp gave me a blessing and just today I was playing soccer normally. The priesthood is real. I was talking to my companion this week and I was just reflecting on how powerful the priesthood is. You can use all the medicine in the WORLD to help a sickness and it might not work but if you have faith in God, and if it’s according to his plan and in his own timing, one priesthood blessing can cure whatever sickness in an instant. How powerful is that?

Also this week we had a baptism! Billi, the son of a recent convert, got baptized. When my companion was saying the baptism prayer I could just feel the spirit so strong.

I don’t have a ton of time but I want you guys to know that I’m so grateful for your letters and prayers!! Also for the support. 

Every week we write the mission president a letter and he responds to us. He responded to me last week, see you at the changes. Probably. Haha I haven’t found out yet if I’ll get transferred. We’ll find out in like an hour!  It looks like I’ll be transferred. And even though I’m glad to see new parts of Lima, I’m sad and I’m going to miss the people here. I love the people. I love this so much. It really is indescribable. Here are some pictures of some of my favorite people here in Lima Peru.

I know that God lives and that he loves us. I’ve been called here to invite people to come unto Christ and partake of this love. There is nothing else I would rather be doing in the whole world than be here helping these people. I love them, and I know that Heavenly Father loves them 1000 times more. The church is true. I’ve been reassured of this countless times in the last few months. I love the gospel and the blessings that it’s brought to me and my family. Without this church, I wouldn’t be happy. And nobody else truly would either. Simple as that! In the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

I can’t believe these 4 transfers have gone by!! I’m excited to start this 5th transfer and see where my father has need of me.

I’ll update you all next week on where I am!! Thanks for all the support!!


Love Elder Dahlin









No comments:

Post a Comment