Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sept 10 2014

Hello from Peru! 

I made it late last night. I got in at about 2:00 am Peru time. So midnight there. It´s really cool here! It feels just like Santa Cruz or Santa Barbara right now. It's just a little bit cold and misty. But I'm sure it will warm up because we're going to be going into summer pretty soon. Well i don't have much time haha, the guy keeps counting down 5 4 3 2 1 minutes! 

I love you guys. Thanks for all of the support and thanks for helping me get out here. There's no where else I would rather be. All of the guys in my room are really cool. The companion that I'm with in the MTC is also going to Peru Central, so we'll probably see each other throughout our whole missions. I cant believe this day is finally here haha. I remember at the beginning of summer I thought it would never come. And now I'm in South America!

We're about to get our name tags and some books in Spanish. When we get our tags I'm sure we'll take a picture and I'll send it probably next week.

I have to go ! I love you guys!

Elder Dahlin




No comments:

Post a Comment