Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14 2015

Aloha a todos!
Another awesome week here in the mission. I don’t think there’s a week that goes by that we don’t learn something here in the mission. Well first of all, I COMPLETED A YEAR IN THE MISSION! I feel like in the last year I have learned more than my whole life put together haha. I’ve definitely gained a testimony of this church and have come to know that God loves me. I love helping other people find this knowledge too and there is nowhere else I would rather be. So I realized that I haven’t sent pictures in a few weeks so here are some of my favorite pictures that I have taken in the last month or so haha. There’s not a whole lot of time to write right now but the mission is seriously the best. I wish there was more time cause I could seriously be here all day and tell awesome stories from the mission. Every day we see miracles because of the priesthood and the will of God. There are people here that are so prepared and I’m stoked to be able to be here finding them and teaching them how to be baptized. Well I’m out of time haha but next week I’ll tell you all an awesome story #Cliffhanger.

I love you guys! Enjoy the pictures :)


Love Elder Dahlin




This is something that doesn't need a description. People just love us as missionaries. Even 3 year old girls haha. I'll definitely miss this after the mission..

We went to the temple this week!


My one year shirt!

They don't call me pondering Peter for nothing!



Before

BURNING MY SHIRT! During.

After. haha I almost died.


No comments:

Post a Comment