Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11 2015

Familia y Amigos,

Feliz Día de la Madre!! I’m so grateful for my mom and for her example to me. Also I’m grateful for all the other mothers out there that have helped me and or cared for me. Thank you all. You have no idea the impact you have on us! I feel so lucky because somehow I ended up with the best mom in the whole world. I love you mom, more than I could ever express.

This week has sure been exciting leading up to Mother’s Day! Getting ready to talk to my family over skype. Yesterday I got on skype and the internet in the member’s house was really really slow. So every few minutes it would lose signal and I would have to wait there for 10-15 minutes waiting for it to come back. So we decided it would be better to skype today. It sure was nice to see them though! I’m stoked to talk to them. I’m so grateful for my family! I love all of you guys so much.

I’m gonna keep this email short because I’m going to be on skype later.

Thank you for all of your emails and support for me and all the other missionaries. I’m so grateful to be a part of this work. I’ve learned that there is something that we can learn from every experience, we just have to look for the good that we can learn from everything we do. Please continue to pray for my companion and me. And for all the other missionaries in the stake and in the world. 

Have a good week!! 

Love Elder Dahlin

Ps. a cool scripture that helped me this week was Alma 13:24. in English it should say something like ´for behold, angels are declaring to many in this time to our land, and this is to prepare the heart of the children of men to receive the word at the time of his coming in his glory´.

It really helped me to remember that I’m not alone in this work. There are angels helping to prepare people. We are just here to be the mouths that share this message. Just something cool to think about.


Have a good week and remember you’re never alone! 1 Nephi 21:16  :)

A few pictures of my sector


Garrett?

My companion, Elder Avalos, and my zone leader, Elder Gonzalez de El Salvador

Another from my sector

I managed to get this picture while on Skype yesterday! Half the family is missing. But hopefully today I can talk with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment