Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6 2015

Aloha from Lima Peru!

I hope you had a good birthday Ang! Love you :)

Este sera corto por la falta de tiempo. Can I just say how awesome conference was!! I was able to watch it in Spanish. It’s such a blessing to have the guides on this earth that we need today. I know that Thomas S Monson is a prophet of God. 
It was funny when Presidente Monson wiggled his ears haha. And then when Presidente Uchtdorf started talking in Aleman. They’re so awesome. Examples of the people we should try to become for sure.

My favorite talks were probably Holland’s talk about Jonny and Jim. Just like his little brother reached out and grabbed his wrists, Jesus also reaches out and grabs our wrists, but only if we reach for Him first. 

Elder Holland was also talking about this time on the earth. He was talking about how some people think we’re just here to live and have a good time, do whatever we want and have fun. And then he asked, is this what we’re here for? And he said super strongly and firm, NO. Holland is a stud haha. 

Also the talk about Grace by Uchtdorf was really good. It really showed me how much we all need Christ in our lives. No matter how good of a person we are. No matter how pure we are or how much we help other people, if we don’t have Christ in our lives, we can’t enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. I love conference!

Well, I don’t have a ton of time. But here are some pictures! 

Enjoy! Love you all! I’ll let you know if I get transferred. Wherever I go, I know that I’m needed there, and that I also need the people there. Have a good week!

Love Elder Dahlin



There is so much leg room on these buses its crazy.

My zone!! These guys are my best friends here. They're like family.

My new suit :)

Hermana Loayza!! She's the best. Might be the last time I seher in a while if I get transferred.

This is my district! We play basketball in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment