Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28 2016

Hola! I'm going to keep this short but I got a good story and some cool pics.

So the other day me and my companion were in a lesson with a less active member and we had to go to a different appointment with a progressing family thats planning on being baptized on April 16. So we were there and it was like 5:50 and we had to be at the other appointment at 6 so we were getting ready to finish up the lesson and leave and the guys brother shows up and needed the brother to go downstairs into the other part of the house and fix up some things. He asked us to wait for him for like 10 minutes and we told him that we had to go but he decided to just go and do it anyway.. so yeah it turns out we were late to the other appointment but it happened for a reason. Me and my companion were sitting there talking waiting for him to come back and at about 6:02 we hear BANG BANG BANG!!! Right outside there had been a shooting and if we had finished up the appointment and left we probably would have been pretty dang close to all the action. It just goes to show that God protected us yet again and doesn't ever fail to do so as long as we are where we are suposed to be and doing what we are supposed to be doing. I pretty much have learned to trust in the mission rules because I know that if I dont obey, I'll be subject to more danger haha. But down worry because I can seriously feel a shield of protection here. 

Well the work is great and I'm happy haha. I'm excited for conference. Sorry this is so short but I will write more next week! I love you all!!
Love Elder Dahlin


Microwave brownies!

After the incident haha




No comments:

Post a Comment