Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7 2016

Hey guys!
So there isn’t much time, but this week Jake and his brothers came to church! They’re awesome and I’m excited to see their progress. Tomorrow there is a possibilidad that I will get transferred. But whatever happens the people from the Bellavists ward will always be a part of me. I have grown to love the people here like I never imagined. 
So a few weeks ago me and 4 other elders sang at a reunion with like half of the mission. I guess the president’s wife liked it because she sent our names to the area and this Wednesday there is going to be reunion with our mission and 3 others. There will be like 600 to 800 missionaries there. And the 5 of us are going to be singing again. The song that we are singing is called acompañame. And we are singing acapella with different parts haha. It sounds really good. So yeah that’s going to be happening on Wednesday. 
Well there isn’t like any time haha. But I have been studying a lot from Doctrine and Covenants and the more I read, the more I realize than no man could ever write such a book. The words aren’t normal, and I notice everyday that they are words from a celestial glorified, perfect being. They are the words that Christ spoke to the prophet Joseph Smith. And the more I know that the doctrine and covenants is true, the more I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have said this before and I would go to my grave saying it, I know that the Book of Mormon is true. Because I read it, pondered it, and asked God. And he has let me know in his own way and according to his will. And I love it :)
Well have a good week and thanks for all the prayers and support! You guys are the best. 
I can’t believe I’m going to complete 18 months this week!!!

Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment