Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15 2016

What’s up you guys!! 
Elder Dahlin here. I have definitely made it a point to take more pictures and count the miracles that we see here in this work. After all, these are the most important 2 years that I have ever lived! Well I heard that Caleb and Matt are both leaving the same day to go on their missions. I’m so stoked for you guys. Not only because I know that serving the mission is the right thing to do, but also because I know maybe some of the things that you’re going to learn here. It’s seriously the best :)

Last week we went to the catacombs! It was seriously so cool haha. I really don’t have much time to explain what it is, but there are some cool pictures that I’m going to include. I have like 3 minutes so this is going to be short haha. But this week we were able to see God’s hand in our missions. Whether its seeing how he literally protects us here, or the power that he gives us to help people see the truth and receive their own testimonies, we can always see how he is in charge here. 


More than anything I continue to see daily that we are just helpers here. We are just instruments here in God’s work. And because he wants everyone to hear this message, he helps us and protects us. And more than anything he guides us to the people that are prepared to receive us. Well I’m gonna have to wrap this up pretty quick haha. But I know that this church is true. And that I am exactly where God wants me to be, doing exactly what he wants me to be doing. I love it here :)

Salchipapa! Probably the most unhealthy thing ever. But I love it.

Mis amigos. Elder Castro y Elder Trujillo (my new companion)

Catacombs!






No comments:

Post a Comment