Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28 2015

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!

It’s been a few weeks since I could write all you guys. I was humbled to spend my last Christmas here in Peru and I really enjoyed all the Peruvian tradiciones and all the things that they do here. More than anything I loved testifying to the people of Christ’s birth and his mission here. A mission that would change all of us forever. 

We have been sharing a video with the people. It’s called a savior is born. And it’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. You should all go watch it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_TEOyhy7Bg

I think the best Christmas present that I could have received was being able to talk to my family on skype! Seeing you guys was the best and made me want to work harder than ever so that people can be with their families forever, just like we will be together forever through temple ordinances. 
I thought I would have more time to write you guys but I’m running out of time already. I am going to include a ton of pictures.
I now that 2000 years ago my hope was born. And I know that we all must have been in heaven singing and rejoicing and crying because we would have the chance to be forgiven. I know that through Christ and his sacrifice, we can be clean and we can be happy. There’s that word again haha- happy. All we do is so that we can be happy. And I’m grateful to have found this gospel because I know that the only true and lasting happiness that I will ever have will come from the true teaching of Jesus Christ. 

I love you guys! Have a good New Years! And keep writing me and sending pictures too :)


Love Elder Dahlin


Papa Noel realmente existe! Le vimos!
We wrapped Books of Mormon in wrapping paper and went out and gave them away to people. It's the best gift they'll ever recieve!!


Fireworks in Lima!!
Talking to the family on Skype :) 
Talking to mi familia!
Paneton and chocolate!
Mission Christmas party

No comments:

Post a Comment